Properties: Soothing, Re-balancing, Re-mineralizing
Uses: Regulate the production of sebum in the skin and hair, soothe, give a healthy glow, restores shine to dull hair
Indications: All skin types, even sensitive, dull complexion, oily hair
RED MONTMORILLONITE CLAY
Soothing, rebalancing and re-mineralizing
Possessing the highest rate of all clays in iron oxides, hence its color, Montmorillonite red clay re-mineralizes and gives good looks to all skin types, even the most sensitive and reactive.
Particularly rich in trace elements, it promotes blood circulation, which makes it a good remedy for redness or rosacea.
In addition, thanks to its rebalancing properties, red clay regulates the production of sebum and eliminates impurities.
It is also a natural anti-inflammatory and an effective remedy against muscle pain, bruises, hematomas and bruises used as a poultice.
Very absorbent, its sticky texture allows it to remove all impurities from the skin, cleanse the pores and remove blackheads, as well as dead skin.
The mineral minute
Clay has been used for millennia by different civilizations around the world. Composed of hydrated aluminum silicate, this very hydrophilic fatty earth comes from the slow erosion of rocks. It is very rich in minerals and trace elements, and its properties vary depending on its origin of its color. It can be: green, white, yellow ... And each of these clays has different properties, which will meet a specific need.
INCI : Montmorillonite
Origin : Italy
Method of production : Drying takes place in a rotary dryer. Grinding can then be carried out.
Composition : Smectite (Montmorillonite), more than 97%, aluminum, iron and magnesium complex
Solubility: Miscible in water and oil
Texture / odor: Reddish powder
In a cool, dry and ventilated place, far from a source of heat and protected from light. In its original closed packaging.
It is advisable to avoid using metal containers and utensils (different from stainless steel). In case of contact with the eyes, rinse them for several minutes by opening the eyelids. If swallowed, rinse your mouth.
Did you know ?
Red clay is also a very good natural stain remover, capable of delicately removing grease stains such as oil, butter or make-up by absorption
Benefits of red clay
- - Brightens the complexion and restores good looks
- - Cleans and purifies the skin
- - Soothes irritations
- - Peel off blackheads
- - Re-balances sebum secretion
- - Promotes circulation
Clays are used according to their colors, or depending on the minerals contained therein. The properties which are common to them are:
- Absorbent: The clay acts like a blotter, it fixes toxins and promotes their elimination. It is used in the bath for a remineralizing effect, in beauty masks to give radiance to the complexion, as a poultice for its analgesic benefits Clays are capable of absorbing pathogens (bacteria, viruses), gases, toxins
- Bactericide and antiseptic: : The clay eliminates all impurities (bacteria and viruses) and unlike conventional antiseptics, it does not destroy the surrounding cells. Thus, it promotes cell replenishment. It is therefore perfectly indicated to treat a small wound, a cut, a fever blister
- Cicatrizing: thanks to the presence of alumina, the clay is used in case of bruising, blows, bumps or injuries.
- Relaxing: It helps relieve back pain or rheumatism. It is also used in the bath to relax.
- Depurative : These absorption capacities give the clay anti-inflammatory and purifying properties to fight against bacteria, viruses and toxins.
- Energizing: the clay acts against fatigue lossened skin tone.
- Hydrating and softening: it acts as a real beauty treatment.
- Regulatory and antacid:clay is a precious aid to relieve gastric disorders.
- Sedative: in the case of inflammation, clay application allows significant reduction of inflammation and pain.
How to use it ?
- Radiance face mask
- Skin / hair mask to regulate sebum
- Body wrapping
For whom ?
- All skin types and hair, especially dull complexions
What products to combine with it?
- Floral waters
- Vegetable oils
- Essential oils
- Plant powders
Your beauty recipe: Healthy glow mask
- 2 tbsp red clay
- A few drops of vegetable oil (optional) In a container, put red clay and water (mineral or floral), mix until a smooth and smooth paste.
You can add a few drops of vegetable oil of your choice. Apply evenly to the face, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for about fifteen minutes and rinse with clear water.
3 DIY recipes with this product :
Particular attention is paid to the quality of the materials selected. Our clays are non-ionized, without preservative, without coloring and come from isolated quarries and in wild environment.
They have excellent clay mineral contents and thus offer properties superior to less pure clays.
They have been checked and comply with the Ecocert / Cosmos standard for ecological and organic cosmetic raw materials.
Our products are composed of ingredients of natural origin and / or from organic farming. Our commitment includes the absence of parabens, silicones, phenoxythanol, nanoparticles, PEG, perfumes and synthetic dyes.
Our products are packaged in France with minimal and recyclable packaging.
Kéressa V. published the 20/10/2020 following an order made on 29/09/2020
Ludivine M. published the 02/09/2020 following an order made on 05/08/2020
Laurence H. published the 02/09/2020 following an order made on 29/07/2020
Sabine C. published the 28/08/2020 following an order made on 30/07/2020
De quoi faire en terme de quantité et pleins de recettes pour utilisations multiples
Celia D. published the 27/08/2020 following an order made on 29/07/2020
Rosine G. published the 14/07/2020 following an order made on 22/06/2020
Beatrice B. published the 10/07/2020 following an order made on 17/06/2020
Gladys B. published the 03/07/2020 following an order made on 10/06/2020
Elodie P. published the 03/07/2020 following an order made on 10/06/2020
Parfaite. Très satisfaite de cette argile
Customers who bought this product also bought: