Properties: Detoxifying, Absorbing, Healing
Uses: Heal and remove toxins from the skin, make hair masks
Indications : Sensitive skin, dry, irritated skin, oily to dry hair
WHITE KAOLINITE CLAY
Detoxifying, absorbing and healing
Among all clays, kaolinite is by far the most efficient in the fields of well-being and cosmetics. Resulting from the decomposition of granite rocks, it is particularly healing and anti-inflammatory.
It is one of the most beneficial treatments for dry and fragile skin as well as devitalized hair.
Rich in silica in particular, white clay kaolinite remineralizes and promotes the elimination of toxins. It has the capacity to exert a micro-exfoliation of the skin while remineralizing the epidermis. It is perfectly well tolerated even for very sensitive and intolerant skin. Its healing and antiseptic properties make it a highly appreciated treatment for irritated skin.
White kaolinite clay can also be used as a hair mask.
The mineral minute
Kaolinite clay was discovered in China 300 years before Christ. Used in particular in ceramics to make porcelain, it is one of the softest clays for the skin and mucous membranes.
Composed of hydrated aluminum silicate, this very hydrophilic fatty earth comes from the slow erosion of rocks. It is very rich in minerals and trace elements, and its properties vary depending on its origin of its color. It can be: green, white, yellow, gray ... And each of these clays has different properties, which will meet a specific need related to an individual's condition, ailment and temperament.
INCI : Kaolinite
Names: Kaolinite, Kaolin
Origin : France
Method of production : Drying takes place in a rotary dryer. Grinding can then be carried out.
Composition : Smectite (Montmorillonite), more than 97%, aluminum, iron and magnesium complex
Solubility: Miscible in water and oil
Texture / odor: Whitish powder
In a cool, dry and ventilated place, away from a source of heat and humidity and away from light. In its original closed packaging.
It is advisable to avoid using metal containers and utensils (different from stainless steel). In case of contact with the eyes, rinse them for several minutes by opening the eyelids. If swallowed, rinse your mouth.
Did you know ?
White clay is ideal for incorporating into your homemade toothpaste.
Benefits of white clay
- - Soothes and heals the skin
- - Cleans and purifies the skin
- - Revitalizes dry hair
- - Detoxifies and remineralizes the skin
- - Relieves and regulates gastric acid
Clays are used according to their colors or minerals contained in it. The properties which are common to them are:
- Absorbent: The clay acts like a blotter, it fixes toxins and promotes their elimination. It is used in the bath for a remineralizing effect, in beauty masks to give radiance to the complexion, as a poultice for its analgesic benefits Clays are capable of absorbing pathogens (bacteria, viruses), gases, toxins.
- Bactericide and antiseptic: : The clay eliminates all impurities (bacteria and viruses) and unlike conventional antiseptics, it does not destroy the surrounding cells. Thus, it promotes cell replenishment. It is therefore perfectly indicated to treat a small wound, a cut, a fever blister
- Cicatrizing: thanks to the presence of alumina, the clay is used in case of bruising, blows, bumps or injuries.
- Relaxing: It helps relieve back pain or rheumatism. It is also used in the bath to relax.
- Depurative : These absorption capacities give the clay anti-inflammatory and purifying properties to fight against bacteria, viruses and toxins.
- Energizing: the clay acts against fatigue lossened skin tone.
- Hydrating and softening: it acts as a real beauty treatment.
- Regulatory and antacid:clay is a precious aid to relieve gastric disorders.
- Sedative: in the case of inflammation, clay application allows significant reduction of inflammation and pain.
How to use it ?
- Face mask
- Purifying hair mask
- Body wrapping
- Rash and irritations
For whom ?
- All skin types and hair, especially sensitive skin
What products to combine with it?
- Floral waters
- Vegetable oils
- Essential oils
- Plant powders
Your beauty recipe: Skin and hair revitalizing mask
- 2 tbsp of white clay
- A few drops of vegetable oil (optional)
In a container, put white clay and water (mineral or floral), mix until you have a smooth paste. You can add a few drops of vegetable oil of your choice. Spread on the skin and / or hair (preferably with a brush) and leave on for about fifteen minutes. Rinse with clear water.
6 DIY recipes with this product :
Particular attention is paid to the quality of the materials selected. Our clays are non-ionized, without preservative, without coloring and come from isolated quarries and in wild environment.
They have excellent clay mineral contents and thus offer properties superior to less pure clays.
Our products are composed of ingredients of natural origin and / or from organic farming. Our commitment includes the absence of parabens, silicones, phenoxythanol, nanoparticles, PEG, perfumes and synthetic dyes.
Our products are packaged in France with minimal and recyclable packaging.
Cecile P. published the 29/12/2020 following an order made on 04/12/2020
Utile au quotidien
Loren C. published the 29/12/2020 following an order made on 30/11/2020
Je l’utilise pour mes cheveux et mon visage et les attendus sont là
Catherine M. published the 29/12/2020 following an order made on 27/11/2020
Séverine C. published the 29/12/2020 following an order made on 26/11/2020
Bon pour ma peau!
Fatiha E. published the 23/11/2020 following an order made on 30/10/2020
Très bon produit
Isabelle T. published the 14/11/2020 following an order made on 19/10/2020
Pas encore essayé… J'avoue ne pas oser me jeter à l'eau pour tenter une première recette
Yasmine D. published the 30/10/2020 following an order made on 03/10/2020
De bonne qualité
Aurélie P. published the 02/10/2020 following an order made on 06/09/2020
Frédérique-Antoni M. published the 02/09/2020 following an order made on 02/08/2020
Facile d'utilisation et facile à rincer
Customers who bought this product also bought: