White inhaler stick
The inhaler allows you to breathe your preparations easily, anywhere and at any time. It facilitates a deep inhalation which penetrates through the mucous membranes (sinuses, bronchi, lungs) for more efficiency.
Inhalation works effectively in depth to clear the airways and promote relaxation. It is very useful for ENT disorders, headaches, congestion in the airways (stuffy nose, mucus ...), motion sickness ... against which it naturally fights.
The undeniable advantages of this accessory:
- Its very practical format
- Its screw closure for optimal protection
- Easily opens to change the wick inside
- Infinitely reusable
- Lightweight, it takes up little space and is easy to carry in your bag
Dimensions: H : 6.5cm, D : 1.8cm
Capacity: 1 cotton wick
Material: Recyclable PET
- -If you experience any discomfort, stop using the inhaler.
- -Inhalation is not recommended for people with asthma as well as people with allergies and for young children.
- -It is advisable to have one inhaler per person or to clean it between two users.
Cleaning and disinfection :
This stick is reusable, easy to open, to clean and to disinfect. You can wash it with soap and water.
Then dry it with a clean, dry cloth or allow it to air dry.
To disinfect, simply rinse it with alcohol at 6 C and then after rinsing it with lukewarm water, dry it with a clean, dry cloth.
We advise you to clean and / or disinfect your empty containers before the 1st use.
How to use it ?
Nothing could be simpler to use your inhaler stick.
You just need to open the cap located under the stick to insert the cotton wick before soaking your preparation or essential oil.
Pour about 6 drops of essential oil on the wick.
This should be sufficiently soaked, but the essential oil should not drip.
Place the inhaler at your nostrils and breathe in deeply.
Repeat one to three times and enjoy the effects of inhalation. Your wick will be effective for at least 3 weeks.
You will be able to soak your preparation again if you feel that its effects are fading. It is recommended to change the wick regularly even if you add the same mixture for reasons of hygiene.
What product (s) to combine with it ?
- Essential oils
To multiply the effects, you can soak the wick of your inhaler with several essential oils.
- For headaches : Peppermint essential oil, Lavender Aspic
- For stress : Petit grain Bigarade, Rosewood
- For depression : Ylang Ylang, Grapefruit
Wassila B. published the 29/12/2020 following an order made on 01/12/2020
Lollita L. published the 28/11/2020 following an order made on 01/11/2020
Customers who bought this product also bought: