Body scrub with Epsom salt
Make your body scrub, purifying and invigorating with Epsom salt
Storage : 3 months
Create an invigorating body scrub with epsom salt for a relaxing and soothing moment.
Before starting your DIY recipes, it is important to download the recommended hygiene rules HERE
- — Coconut oil should not be melted for this DIY. If this is the case (with the current heat, it is very possible), let your coconut oil cool for about ten minutes before starting.
- — Put the coconut oil in your bowl.
- — Add your Epsom salt and mix until you get a homogeneous scrub.
- — Add your lavender essential oil and voila. Simple right?
You can make the recipe up to 4 times from the ingredients listed above.
How to use your scrub?
With this scrub you will benefit from the boosting effects of Epsom salt, the moisturizing and nourishing effect of coconut oil and the soothing and calming effect of lavender.
You can use it in two ways :
- While you take your bath, take the opportunity to erase your body from head to toe. Your bath will only be more purifying and softening.
- After your shower, erase your body with the mixture and rinse your skin with water hot enough to benefit from all the benefits of your preparation.
Focus on Epsom salt
Extracted from natural underground deposits, Epsom Salt improves and relieves the symptoms of nail fungus, sprains, bruises and muscle pain. It stimulates circulation, reduces inflammation and helps the body flush out toxins.
The body will come out energized, revitalized and even exfoliated.
Essential oils should be used with care. Keep out of reach and out of sight of children.Do not use pure. Do not use in children, pregnant or nursing women, and people sensitive to essential oils. Consult a healthcare professional for drug treatment or any other use. Some essential oils have allergenic potential, do a test in the bend of the elbow 48h before application.