DIY: The express lip balm
Discover our easy recipe to make your own lip balm
Storage: 3 months
Make an express lip balm
Soft and beautiful lips, everyone dreams of it. For this, care must be taken and lip balms are real allies.
There are very good ones on the market with good compositions but many contain petroleum derivatives (mineral oils), silicones or perfumes. However, making a lip balm is within everyone's reach.
We therefore offer you today an ultra simple DIY, to make your own lip balm.
Before starting your DIY recipes, it is important to download the recommended hygiene rules HERE
- — Start by putting your shea butter, coconut oil and candelilla wax in a bowl. Melt your mixture in a double boiler.
- — Once the butter and wax are completely melted, remove your mixture from the double boiler.
- — Mix and transfer your mixture to the clean jar.
- — Your balm will be solidified in less than 10 minutes.
- — There you go, your lip balm is ready.
You can make the recipe up to 20 times from the ingredients listed above.
How to use your express lip balm?
Apply with fingertips on clean lips; you can apply after a lip scrub to keep them hydrated and nourished.
The benefits of express lip balm
Your lips will be nourished and protected from dryness with this DIY treatment.
This lip balm recipe is a basic recipe. You can use other vegetable oils, other waxes and add essential oils according to your taste and the needs of your lips.